Amazon DynamoDB — new connector alert!
🎉 What's new
Atlan now supports native integration with Amazon DynamoDB — a NoSQL data source! This empowers our users to catalog and enrich their Amazon DynamoDB assets in Atlan, including tables, global secondary indexes, and local secondary indexes.
✨ Let's dig deeper
You can set up the Amazon DynamoDB connector to:
- Seamlessly discover and document your Amazon DynamoDB assets — tables, global secondary indexes, and local secondary indexes.
- Learn more about the schema of Amazon DynamoDB tables and indexes.
- View lineage between Amazon DynamoDB as a source to supported data warehouses as destinations, as enriched by Fivetran — column-level lineage is currently unavailable.
- Atlan currently only supports integration with Amazon DynamoDB through IAM user authentication.
👏 Give it a shot
Ready to integrate Amazon DynamoDB with Atlan? Get started today:
- How to set up Amazon DynamoDB
- How to crawl Amazon DynamoDB
- What does Atlan crawl from Amazon DynamoDB?
- Troubleshooting Amazon DynamoDB connectivity