Query data with SSO credentials
🎉 What's new
Querying data and viewing sample data with SSO credentials is now open to all non-guest users! 🚀 Say goodbye to shared service accounts — introducing bring your own credentials (BYOC) SSO in Atlan!
✨ Let's dig deeper
Data access control is in your control with BYOC SSO:
- Users can bring their SSO credentials to querying data and viewing sample data in Atlan, ensuring a secure and personalized experience. Each user's permissions in the data store will be seamlessly applied to every query, unleashing the power of granular controls without the hassle.
- Already defined access controls in your data stores? Leverage them effortlessly in Atlan, saving you time and effort.
- Atlan currently supports the following connectors for SSO authentication — Amazon Redshift with Okta, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake OAuth.
👏 Give it a shot
- How to enable SSO for Amazon Redshift
- How to enable SSO for Google BigQuery
- How to enable Snowflake OAuth
- Troubleshooting connector-specific SSO authentication
- Authenticate SSO credentials to query data
- Authenticate SSO credentials to view sample data
Upgrade your data access experience today with BYOC SSO — where security meets simplicity!