New Atlan + dbt partnership now GA!
Some of you may have heard about Atlan and dbt partnership a few months ago. Today, we are excited about launching Atlan + dbt for everyone! Now, your team gets 360-degree context about data.
What does this mean?
Now you can collaborate seamlessly with end-to-end context. Atlan pulls in metrics and models from dbt and maps column-level lineage across your modern data stack, so your data team can work better together. What this will enable:
1. End-to-end, column-level lineage from data source to BI
2. Enable data consumers and producers to self-serve
3. Enforce documentation standards in dbt
dbt metrics and models as first-class citizens in Atlan:
1. Document your dbt metrics and models
2. Assign owners to business metrics and models
3. Visibility from source to metrics and models
Go beyond tables and warehouses with end-to-end, column-level lineage:
1. View column-level transformations for models
2. Get visibility from your data sources to BI
Enrich dbt documentation with business context:
1. Expose dbt docs to your entire team
2. Bring dbt context into all your tools
Build documentation standards right from dbt:
Atlan’s deep integration with dbt lets you create repeatable, metadata properties — like table owners and verified tags — in your dbt models.
It’s your way of sharing knowledge across your organization, by standardizing documentation for engineers.
Want to learn more? Go here: https://atlan.com/partners/dbt/